The project “Week of Creative LGBT+ Community Initiatives “Kablys House” aims to promote the integration of LGBT community members into society, improve their psychological state through art and creative activities, promote creativity, educate society, and promote community tolerance and tolerance through community of artists and target group.
This goal will be pursued through an intensive cultural-educational program for seven days and by mobilizing the target audience of the project in an environment conducive to community and creative expression.
- Photography exhibition;
- Quiz battle;
- Live broadcast;
- Concert performance of the Estonian LGBT + choir Vikerlased;
- Seminar “Universities and Diversity: LGBTI + Inclusive and Secure Environment Development Challenges in Lithuania” initiated by Dr. Milda Ališauskienė;
- Concert of music performer Jeremy Dutcher (Canada);
- Two creative workshops.
- Three creative activities-initiatives of community members selected through an open competition.
Project target group:
- It is planned that about 200 members of the LGBT + community will be actively involved in the project activities;
- Up to 5,000 people are expected to attend project events.
KABLYS, the cultural space of the capital, which is the center of the dissemination of contemporary art, events of exclusive formats and the culture of alternative art, has been chosen as the main partner of the project and project activities.