“Changing History is Hot!”, “Love Breaks Barriers!”, “In Pride We Trust!” – these are the slogans for the Pride marches all across Europe. You have probably heard already that the Baltic Pride March for Equality is coming back to Vilnius in 2016. We hope that this important event will significantly contribute to the progress of LGBT* human rights and community building in Lithuania!
The National LGBT* Rights Organization LGL invites the members of the LGBT* community and other interested parties to submit their proposals for the slogan of the Baltic Pride 2016 festival. You are the ones, who have the best ideas, and we would be extremely grateful, if you share it with us. Baltic Pride belongs to everyone!
Requirements for the proposed slogan:
- the slogan has to be no shorter than two (2) words, but no longer than eight (8) words;
- the slogan can be submitted both in Lithuanian and in English languages;
- the slogan should not promote hate speech;
- the slogan has to be catchy.
Please submit your proposals until 20 September 2015 via e-mail email@example.com. We would kindly ask that one person submits no more than five (5) slogans.
- we are looking forward to receiving the proposals by the community members until 20 September 2015;
- in the course of the meeting with the Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian partners in Vilnius on 25-26 September 2015 up to ten (10) slogans will be selected for online voting.
- on 1 October 2015 online voting campaing will be launched, inviting the interested parties to vote for their favorite slogan;
- the official Baltic Pride 2016 slogan will be announced on 15 October 2015.
- the authors, whose slogans will be selected for online voting, will receive one (1) item of their choice from the LGL’s online store (lgl.lt/shop);
- the author of the slogan, which will be selected as the official slogan of the Baltic Pride 2016, will receive two (2) VIP tickets to the Pride Voices event during the Baltic Pride 2016 with the opportunity of meeting world famous LGBT* celebrities.
SUBMIT YOUR SLOGAN NOW!