Do you want to gain valuable work experience in a non-governmental organization and contribute to LGBT * human rights progress in Lithuania? Do you seek to acquire useful skills in communication, law or community work? Are you actively looking for an opportunity to participate in social activities? Then this advertisement is dedicated for you!
The National LGBT* rights organization LGL is looking for an intern who is motivated, proactive and good at foreign languages. The intern will have an opportunity to contribute to the implementation of LGL’s projects and campaigns, prepare various texts related to LGBT* human rights, administration of LGL’s social media and organization of community events. We hope that the intern will be able to join LGL’s team for unpaid internship of at least 3 months. In return, the organization undertakes to cover the intern’s transportation and allowance for food.
What you will be able to do as LGL’s intern:
- Contribute to the implementation of LGL’s projects and campaigns
- Prepare different types of texts
- Contribute to the administration of LGL’s social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube)
- Organize events in LGBT* community center
Requirements for the candidate:
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Interest in LGBT* human rights
- Being proactive, motivated and able to work in a multicultural environment
- Having an opportunity to work in LGL’s office in Vilnius at least 20 hours per week
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter by 15th June, 2017 by email firstname.lastname@example.org and maybe you will become LGL’s intern!