The European Commission wants to hear from you to understand the socio-economic position of intersex people* in society and the correlation between inclusive legislative, medical, and other policy measures relating to intersex people and their wellbeing.
We are hoping to explore experiences of growing up, the healthcare system, education, employment, and later life among other areas.
If you are interested in taking part, you can speak to us in one of two ways:
An interview (conducted over the phone or on Microsoft Teams)
- If you would like to do an interview, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please state your name, whether you are over 18, what language you would prefer (English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Polish, Romanian, Hungarian, or Bulgarian) and if you want to take part as an intersex person or a parent of an intersex child.
Or a complementary online consultation to shed light to additional and in-depth dimensions of intersex life.
- If you would like to respond via the online consultation, please click here https://icfconsulting.
qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ eKYHuttv1lGs00S .
- The consultation should take 40-60 minutes to complete.
- The consultation is available in English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Polish, Romanian, Hungarian, or Bulgarian.
- Note this online consultation has been designed to complement the forthcoming pan-EU LGBTIQ Survey in 2023 by the EU Fundamental Rights Agency.
The consultations are open until the end of November 2022, you must be aged 18 or older to participate. Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
*this terminology may not reflect your experiences. This study is also open to those who identify as having a variation in sex characteristic, a difference in sex development, with a specific health condition relating to sex characteristics for example CAH, Klinefelter syndrome, or in another way.